The judging criteria
Pitches will be critiqued on the following criteria:
- Film maker vision
- Production quality
- Potential of the pitch to make a contemporary film
- Storytelling skills
The panel of judges will receive the full supporting information for each Pitch.
You need to be able to demonstrate your:
- ability to communicate
- passion for film making
- vision for film making
- commitment to film making
Your pitch needs to be able to demonstrate your:
- understanding of the biblical topic
- originality of the concept in addressing the topic
- storytelling skills
- credibility – is the concept/story believable?
- understanding of story/narrative structure
- production values
Judges will be invited to make additional comments and give advice for each of the shortlisted pitches.